Wild Groves Rosé White Balsamic Vinegar is the perfect addition to your kitchen arsenal. A light and refreshing vinegar, it's bursting with fresh red fruit flavors like strawberry, raspberry and watermelon- and like the wine, has a rose hue. It's incredible with salads, in dressings or in cocktails. And because it's made with only one ingredient and has no sugar added, you can feel good about using it in all your favorite recipes. So why not give it a try today?
This Rosé vinegar is also perfect over salads, in dressings or in cocktails like this one in our blog: Raspberry Rosé Spritzer.
Flavor - Plain, Rosato Sweet Balsamic Vinegar
Taste & Aroma - Light and refreshing, bursting with fresh red fruit flavors like strawberry, raspberry & watermelon. It's incredible with light, fresh spring dishes and appetizers.
Di Modena Italy - Plain Condiment
A few recommended uses:
- Paired with any EVOO in a bowl for dipping bread
- Poured over salad (on its own or blended in a vinegarette)
- Drizzle over veggies just before you start to BBQ
- Marinate pork, fish or chicken
- Dribbled over ice cream for dessert with fresh fruit
- Cocktail (link)
- Cooked grape must, rosé wine vinegar
Serving size 15ML (1 tbsp)
33 servings is for a 500ML bottle